Women's Consulting Exp - Experience Consulting Intern - Summer 2021Intern117696WD
Job Family Group
Job Summary & Description
A career with Experience Consulting services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients change customer behaviours through the experience journey starting with a strategy, then through design, and eventually implementation. You’ll focus on bringing interactive tools in the form of mobile apps, websites, or other digital platforms to ensure our clients fully integrate customer and user experiences into their organisation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Advisory Experience Center Practice Associates will play an integral role by supporting consulting solutions to PwC clients.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Additional Educational Requirements:
The WCE program is eligible to students who self-identify as female and 1) are currently enrolled sophomores in a four-year degree program or juniors in a five-year degree program, and 2) are not current or prior PwC interns.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Additional Educational Preferences:
Client service interns typically join us during the winter/spring or summer prior to their intended graduation year.
Demonstrates basic abilities and/or a proven record of success engaging in teamwork dynamics as a team member, including understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and completing work in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.