ADV Acceleration Center Financial Risk Consulting Specialist-Fall 2020Specialist156424WD
Job Family Group
Job Summary & Description
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Computer and Information Science
Additional Educational Requirements:
Other relevant degrees will be considered
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrating some abilities and/or proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, that indicates abilities to learn in the following areas:
- Working in a financial services environment in regulatory compliance related to consumer protection;
- Analyzing loan documents for evidence of regulatory compliance;
- Documenting findings of analysis in concise manner using prescribed tools;
- Reviewing loan documents for evidence of Compliance with consumer protection regulations; and,
- Collaborating with Regulatory subject matter specialists to understand the regulatory requirements.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing Microsoft Office Suite--e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access, and other firm-issued technologies (such as Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx) to think analytically when addressing and resolving issues and create deliverables.