ASR Deals TS Valuations Intern - Summer 2020Intern38101WD
Job Family Group
Deals Transaction Services
Job Summary & Description
A career in our Valuations practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. Our team helps organisations unlock greater deal value by providing robust value opinions and transaction model business advisory. As part of the team, you’ll research financial risks, provide forecast analysis, and develop financial models that assists our team in providing fair and accurate valuation advice and ultimately helps our clients enhance their deal value.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
Selected interns will gain exposure through collaborating with senior Valuation practitioners and other professionals.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience:
Additional Educational Preferences:
Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred Major GPA: 3.3
Eligible students should be in the 3rd year of a 4 year degree program or in the 4th year of a 5 year program. Client service interns typically join us during the winter/spring or summer prior to their intended graduation year.
Before starting with PwC full-time, will be eligible to sit for the primary credential exam appropriate for the appropriate practice area, such as having 150 credit hours to sit for the CPA exam in certain states.
Demonstrates proven in interest in obtaining advanced degrees and/or professional designations (CPA, ASA, CFA) related to Transaction Services.
Demonstrates proven academic studies, coursework, and/or professional experience related to performing Transaction Services within a professional services culture that emphasizes the following abilities:
- Creative and innovative problem-solving;
- Prioritizing and handing multiple tasks within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment;
- Interacting with various levels of client and firm management in both written and verbal form;
- Exhibiting self-motivation and taking responsibility for personal growth and development; and,
- Teamwork dynamics through working as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor; and, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.