Transfer Pricing Associate - Summer/Fall 2021Associate73120104USEIB
Job Family Group
Job Summary & Description
A career within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You’ll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements. Our team is responsible for all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods, services and loans, and other financing transactions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Economics, Finance
Additional Educational Requirements:
Other business related fields may be considered (such as, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Quantitative Finance).
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Economics, Finance
Additional Educational Preferences:
Preferred Cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred Major GPA: 3.3
Client service associate positions are entry-level roles and job seekers have completed or are in the process of completing their final academic year of educational requirements.
Demonstrates working knowledge of transfer pricing concepts, including transfer of intellectual property, tangible goods and other financial transactions.
Demonstrates proficient technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access) and possesses analytical skills.
Working experience identifying and addressing client needs:
- Building relationships with clients;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Delivering clear requests for information;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Working experience as a team member;
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members;
- Seeking guidance, clarification and feedback proactively; and,
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff. As a tax technical professional, experience researching business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage in assisting with proposals.
Exposure with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; and,
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.
We are transforming the way we deliver tax services. Find out more about what we do on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.