ADV Acceleration Center Management Consulting Specialist-Fall 2020Specialist161432WD
Job Family Group
Job Summary & Description
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success synthesizing data and sharing knowledge with others, emphasizing the following areas:
- Leveraging Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advanced usage and skill), including use of macros, pivot tables, formulas and formatting;
- Using a high degree of collaboration, ingenuity, and innovation to apply tools and techniques for application in business settings;
- Contributing on high performing teams, comprising of data scientists, data analysts, and client service practitioners, etc.;
- Leveraging techniques to perform data analysis using tools such as Alteryx, Power Query and other agile technologies;
- Designing interactive visual interfaces and dashboards;
- Working in analytics and statistics;
- Consulting, instructing and/or meeting facilitation skills; and,
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks while quickly adapting to changing priorities or roles.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.