PwC’s Challenge Case Competition at SUNY-BUFFALO
- Event Location
- Jacobs 106 Event Date
- November 15, 2020 1:00pm - 6:30pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
Challenge is an opportunity for students to experience real-world decision making and teaming, while also gaining exposure to business professionals and leaders in the marketplace. Participating in Challenge is the first opportunity for many students to learn more about future programs, internships, and full-time roles for which they may be eligible at PwC. Student participants will:
- Work in teams to solve real-world, relevant problems facing today’s business world
- Receive real time feedback from business professionals
- Improve overall professionalism, through honing their communication and presentation skills
- Establish a network of relationships within the world’s leading professional services firm
- Build their resume to differentiate themselves from their peers and position them for future job opportunities
Who can participate?
Teams must include 4 to 5 people and must be comprised of:
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PARTICIPATE:1. Express interest using this link: http://tinyurl.com/y6th6yvb2. After expressing interest (using link above), you will receive an email from me to formally register your team!3. Join us for our Challenge Kick-off on Friday, November 1st at 4pm via Webex (link to be provided) to get the case materials!4. Sign up for your team's presentation time5. Your team presents to a panel of PwC judges on Friday, November 15th6. Join PwC in celebrating the completion of the competition & the announcement of the winning team at 5pm on Friday, November 15th
- Freshmen & sophomores (in a 4-year program) or freshmen, sophomores & juniors (in a 5-year program)
- At least 2 members in, or who have applied to/are in the process of, applying to the business school.