PwC’s Virtual Challenge Case Competition at University of South Carolina
- Event DateOctober 09, 2020 9:00am - 12:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
Challenge is an opportunity for students to experience real-world decision making and teaming, while also gaining exposure to business professionals and leaders in the marketplace. Participating in Challenge is the first opportunity for many students to learn more about future programs, internships, and full-time roles for which they may be eligible at PwC. Student participants will:
- Work in teams to solve real-world, relevant problems facing today’s business world
- Receive real time feedback from business professionals
- Improve overall professionalism, through honing their communication and presentation skills
- Establish a network of relationships within the world’s leading professional services firm
- Build their resume to differentiate themselves from their peers and position them for future job opportunities
Who can participate?
Teams must include 4 to 5 people and must be comprised of:
Join us for our Challenge Kick-off on September 28th at 6:00 pm in WebEx (password: pwc123) to learn more about this unique program!
- Freshmen & sophomores (in a 4-year program) or freshmen, sophomores & juniors (in a 5-year program)
- At least 2 members in, or who have applied to/are in the process of, applying to the business school.